We all have our beliefs, attitudes, and practices. Everyone believes in something – philosophies, traditions, personality, religion, etc. Even an atheist believes something – that there is no God!
– what if you find out at the end of your life that you have believed the wrong things all along?
– what if that belief system of yours is powered by the enemies of your soul?
– what if religious leaders taught you things that are way out of the reality?
– what if influencers and social media enthusiasts taught you their way of living, which is anti-Christ?
– what if the tribal customs that you follow are demon-inspired?
– what if the people in your circle kept you revolving around the circumference of their limited knowledge?
– what if you are not doing enough to invest in your eternity?
– what if you are failing to give the right energy to the right actions?
– what if you are putting all your strength into matters of ephemeral concerns leaving weightier matters to chance?
– what if you are allowing others to make you live like them when you already know the truth about eternal things?
– what if the things that you think do not matter really do matter?
What if …? What if …? What if …?
What if you stand face-to-face with your creator today? What would you tell Him that you spent your life on Earth doing?
Your creator, God, has revealed how to get acquainted with Him, worship Him, and serve Him on Earth. What are you doing with the revelation? Now that you are reading this post is the time to re-evaluate your beliefs or convictions. Now is the time to re-examine your religious philosophies. Take another look at those things that you take seriously. Are they coherent? Do all the stories around them add up? Do you know the source of those things? Do you think that they will contribute to your eternity?
“Buy the truth, and sell it not; Also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.” (Proverbs 23:23 KJV)