Sin is tiring.
– the guilt.
– the consequences.
– the draining of resources.
– the loss of vital energy.
– the need to cover up some stories.
– the loss of vital relationships.
– the barrage of heartaches.
– the unnecessary drama.
– the hurts from failed activities.
– the shame that attends to some of its elements.
– the judgement ahead.
– the second death ahead!
That was what made Apostle Paul cry, “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” (Romans 7:24 KJV). But thank God for Jesus Christ. “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.” (Romans 5:6 NLT)
Jesus is the only Saviour from sin. He paid for your sin a long time ago. All you need to do to enjoy the freedom that He gives is to appropriate that death in your life. You appropriate His death in your life when you come to God in faith and ask Him to forgive all your sins because of the sacrifice of Jesus and ask Jesus into your life to help you live a victorious life. Go ahead and do it. Deliver yourself from the tiring vice.